Monday, October 27, 2014

John Persico Business Consultant and Educator



I have several models for organization excellence that I think will help any business to be more successful. This short video provides some of my philosophy in respect to both consulting and teaching. Please feel free to contact me if you have any interest in my work or would just like to discuss how I can help your business or organization grow.

For more information, please contact me at 612-310-3803 or persico.john@gmail.com

I would be happy to talk to you about training or other organizational needs you might have. 

3 comments:

  1. I used to be checking continuously this blog and I am іmpressed! Eхtremely helpful information specifіcаlly the ultimate phase.
    sales skills

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you still blog. I found you on Fatsecret.com. Did you achieve you weight loss goal?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great site, will enjoy checking out all of your recent post. E.

    ReplyDelete